|Open Seminar course in Intercultural Communication|
DIVERSITY IN PRACTICE
The six-day course is divided into two modules which may be applied for separately.
• Diversity and pluralism: exploring equity in organisations
• A review of relevant theory and research
• Assessing degree of diversity and planning for continued growth and learning
• Methodology: effective intercultural and diversity programmes
• Cultural identity: Factors affecting formation, change and adaptation
• Migration, expatriation, international student exchanges: relevance and consequences for individuals and groups
• Recognising and managing intercultural friction and conflict
• Developing and implementing effective acculturation programmes for individuals with culturally complex backgrounds
This will be the 15th such seminar course organised by Consultants Interculturele Communicatie - CIC, in Amsterdam.
Academic graduate credit is offered through The College of Extended Learning, Communications Department, California State University Northridge, USA.
For more information and on-line application, visit: http://www.cic-amsterdam.com/html/sem.htm