- CONFERENCE VENUE >>>
- KEY DATES: >>>
- CONFERENCE COSTS: >>>
- ADVERTISING >>>
1. CONFERENCE VENUE:
Institute of Management, Business and Law (IMBL)
M. Nagibin Av. 33A/47
tel. (484 - 8632) 45-45-65, 45-80-57,45-95-35.
Workshops will be held in Rostov State Economics University
B. Sadovaya, 69
tel. (8632) 67 40 61, (8632) 65 73 06 / Fax: (8632) 40 21 23
2. CONFERENCE COSTS:
For RCA member's the conference fee is $340, including publishing of the papers, lunch and dinner, choice of a city-tour of Rostov-on-Don or the archeological site of Tanais, airport transfers in Rostov-on-Don, translation services at the conference, the conference banquet, a day trip to Starocherkassk, and the RCA membership fee for two years (2004-5)
To become an RCA member, contact Steven Beebe, Chair, RCA International Committee -email@example.com
For non-members the conference fee is $375.
Optional workshops (topics and presenters be announced later)-$60.
Lodging costs will vary depending on the number of nights and the level of accommodations selected. Hotel accommodations at the recommended hotel Tourist range from approximately $25 (standard, single) to $90 (luxury suite).
For payments and conference arrangements for US participants contact the US conference coordinator John Parrish-Sprowl, firstname.lastname@example.org , 317-274-0566.
Fee for paper publication without conference attendance is $20. Papers and publication fee should be sent to the US coordinator by May 1, 2004.
3. KEY DATES:
- KEY DATES:
- January 15, 2004 - deadline for paper submissions
- February 15, 2004 - deadline for review completions
- March 1, 2004 - author notified of paper acceptance, final for advertisement requests.
- May 1, 2004 - deadline for payments
- May 24-28, 2004 - Conference
4. We invite the participation of educational and business organizations whose activity involves the communication field: those who may be interested in presentation of an advertisement in the collected works of the Conference (applications accepted up to March 1, 2004), and a display at the Institute of Management, Business and Law during the Conference. Contact: Irina Rozina, email@example.com