RESOLUTION OF THE RCA CONFERENCE
(Pyatigorsk, June, 2-6, 2002)
- To adopt the RCA Constitution and Bylaws.
- To approve the results of the election of the RCA Coordination Committee including:
Olga Matyash, Irina. Rozina, Olga. Leontovich, Victor Shakhovsky, Lev Vasyliev.
- To approve the Inspection Committee: Ludmila Layenko, Natalya Avseenko, Nadezhda Kazarinova.
- To continue the work on the goals and objectives identified in the RCA Constitution
- To design the RCA's web site.
- To organize RCA's working group to design and develop courses in various communication areas.
- To inform the Russian Ministry of Education about the conference and to propose to include communication courses into curricula at all levels of the educational system.. To propose the inclusion of highly qualified RCA members s into groups working on the curriculum and program development. .
- To plan the organization of seminars and workshops on the theory and practice of communication for university professors within the RCA.
- To organize an exchange of information on teaching communication through the RCA's Newsletter.
- To pursue the possibility of creating the Coordination Committees of regional RCA chapters and institutional members.
- To continue developing cooperation with institutions from the U. S. and other countries.
- To hold the next RCA conference in Rostov-on-Don in 2004 at the Institute of Management, Business and Law.