Сибирское отделение Российской Академии Образования
ИНСТИТУТ ПОВЫШЕНИЯ КВАЛИФИКАЦИИ (г.Новокузнецк)
"СИБИРЬ. ФИЛОСОФИЯ. ОБРАЗОВАНИЕ.
СОВРЕМЕННЫЕ ПЕДАГОГИЧЕСКИЕ КОНЦЕПЦИИ"
SIBERIA. PHILOSOPHY. EDUCATION.
MODERN PEDAGOGICAL CONCEPTS
The almanac is an annual journal. It was founded in October, 1997 by the support of Presidium of the Siberian Department of The Russian Academy of Education, the editors of the journal "Образование в Сибири" (Education in Siberia), and the Education and Science Committee of The Novokuznetsk Administration. In 2000, according to the almanac editorial board decision, the book series "Гуманитарные исследования в образовании" (Humanity Studies in Education) was also founded.
The almanac mission (the main purpose):
To create an open constructive information forum for educators; a place for "meeting" various points of view, discussing different approaches, concepts.
- Multiple perspectives (we publish the large number of various pedagogical concepts and descriptions of the educational practices),
- Intersubject nature (we publish not only pedagogical papers but also papers on issues, which emerge and are addressed by pedagogy, philosophy, sociology and other disciplins),
- Axiologic character.
Main subject directions:
- Problems and prospects of today's education
- Theoretical and methodological problems of pedagogical theory and research
- Philosophcal, psychological and pedagogical foundations of specific pedagogical approaches and practices
- Pedagogical concepts and educational projects
- Humanities studies in education
- Specific character of regional educational practices
We have a section in our almanac on communication research in education to discuss following issues:
- theory and practice of different aspects of communication education;
- the content of education and curriculum from the perspective of Communication Studies;
- pedagogical / instructional communication;
- communication issues in teaching and learning.
You can be our authors too. Your participation will enable Russian readers to learn more about recent findings in communication research.
You may send your articles (4-16 pages, type Times New Roman 12 pt, interval 1.5, all margins 2.5 sm) by e-mail: email@example.com or by regular mail (see address below) to Ann Chidaryan. Please submit your personal information: name; degree; employer and position; home / work address, telephone, FAX, e-mail.
The almanac is issued once annually, at the end of the year. The deadline for submission of your papers is October 15.
Editor-in-Chief, the almanac: "Сибирь. Философия. Образование"
Редакция альманаха "Сибирь. Философия. Образование"
Институт повышения квалификации
654041 Новокузнецк, Россия
"Sibir. Philosophiya. Obrazovaniye"
Institut povysheniya kvalifikatsiyi
ul. Transportnaya, 17
654041 Novokuznetsk, Rossia
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.