// ABOUT RCA // Membership
- The RCA quarterly electronic newsletter. The Association distributes the Bulletin - a quarterly electronic newsletter, in English and Russian versions - with news of RCA activities, announcements, and summaries of recent important events in the communication field.
- Information through the mailing list about conferences and other professional events. The RCA provides international members with announcements about conferences, seminars, summer schools, grants and other relevant events in the communication field. It also creates a forum for the exchange of information and ideas from scholars in different parts of the world.
- Discount on the Russian Communication Association conference fee. International members of the Association may receive discounts on conferences held by the Association.
- Discounts on the Russian Communication Association's bilingual publications.
- Contacts with Russian educational institutions and individual scholars for establishing partnerships. The RCA is developing cooperation and partnership between Russian and foreign scholars, universities and other educational institutions.
- Networking support during a visit to Russia. Russian members of the Association are assisting foreign colleagues during their visits to Russia: establishing contacts with Russians in specific places, advice on entrance visas, tickets, accommodations, interpreters and translation, etc.
- Web-site information. The RCA hosts its website both in Russian and English: www.russcomm.ru. The site contains news and announcements of the Association, the news of the professional field and many papers and articles by different scholars. The number of English pages continues to grow. A members-only section is under development.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
If you would like to become a member of the Russian Communicative Association, please fill in the RCA Application form: .
The association's membership list is posted on our website in English and in Russian.
Today the membership fee is $40 a year. The volunteer membership fees are currently the only source of the funding of the Russian Communication Association. The following activities make use of your financial support:
- modernization and maintenance of the web-site, including site fees, web page design and updating, translation, etc.
- publishing of thematic collections and journals
- holding international conferences and summer workshops. The membership fees are to help cover operating expenses and reduce conference and workshop fees
For further information about how to pay membership dues please contact Olga Matyash, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to only be on the electronic mail-list of the RCA, e-mail Irina Rozina, email@example.com, use "mail-list" as a subject.