"THE BEST BOOK ON COMMUNICATION SCIENCES AND EDUCATION"
The founders of annual book competition "The best book on communication sciences and educa-tion" are Russian Communication Association and North-American Russian Communication Association.
There are about 85 applicants at the moment, which fall into the following categories: training appliances, scientific-publicistics monographs, subject collections of works.
There are 6 institutions, which support different nominations:
- Department of Politology, St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University (Political Communication);
- Center of Communication Research and Center of Foreign Languages Study, Depart-ment of Roman-Germany Philology, Voronezh Sate University (Intercultural Communication);
- Applied Communication Research Lab, Institute of Management, Business and Law, Rostov-na-Donu (Computer-Mediated Communication; Organizational Communication; Inter-personal Communication);
- North-Caucasus Social Institute, Stavropol (Educational Communication);
- Stavropol State University, Department of Journalism and Mass Communication (Communication Theory; Mass Communication);
- Department of culturology and the Russian language, St. Petersburg Institute of Foreign Economic Relations, Economics and Law (Rhetoric; Communication and Culture).
Full information about this competition, lists of applicants and rules are placed on the RCA site (in Russian): http://russcomm.ru/rca_projects/bookcomp/.
Contact: Irina Rozina, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org