RUSSIAN COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE-2004
"COMMUNICATION: THEORETICAL APPROACHES AND PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS"
The Russian Communication Association announces its second international conference "COMMUNICATION: THEORETICAL APPROACHES AND PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS" (Communication-2004) to be held in the Southern Russian city of Rostov-on-Don (Rostov-na-Donu) at the Institute of Management, Business and Law on May 24-28, 2004.
Conference languages: Russian and English.
- Bringing together domestic and international professionals and institutions to discuss the following problems:
- conceptualizing communication as an area of study
- practical applications of communication theory
- development of communication education in Russia
- Exchanging research and educational experience in the field of communication among scholars of Russia, the NIS, and the USA.
During the Conference we plan to conduct an open business meeting of the Russian Communication Association (RCA), including the report of the Coordination Committee and Inspection Committee, and elections of the RCA committees.
• Russian Communication Association (РКА)
• US National Communication Association (NCA)
• Rostov Institute for Management, Business, and Law (ИУБиП)
• The Rostov state economic university (RSEU)
Chair: I. Akperov, IMBL Rector, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Chair: Irina Rozina, RCA Vice President, President of the RCA Regional Branch "Metacommunication", email@example.com
Yuri Dashko, Dean of the Department of Management and Information Technologies, IMBL
Donal Carbaugh, University of Massachusetts, USA
Olga Matyash, RCA President, Russia-USA
Juliana Rot, Dean of the Institute of Intercultural communication, University of Munchen, Germany
Dr. A. Voiskunsky, School of Psychology, Moscow State University
S. Klyagin, Russian State University of Humanities, Moscow
S. Papaev, VNIIKI, Moscow
J. Parrish-Sprowl, Indianapolis, USA
Chair: Olga Matyash, RCA President, firstname.lastname@example.org
J. Parrish-Sprowl, IUPUI, Indianapolis, USA, email@example.com
N. Avseenko, Moscow State University
I. Akperov, IMBL, Rostov-on-Don, firstname.lastname@example.org
M. Bergelson, Moscow State University, email@example.com
L. Vasiliev, Kaluga State Pedagogical University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Y. Dashko, IMBL, Rostov-on-Don, email@example.com
N. Kazarinova, University of Saint Petersburg, Nvkazarinova@mail.eltech.ru
O. Leontovich, Volgograd State Pedagogical University, firstname.lastname@example.org
G. Maksimova, Department of Journalism, Rostov State Economics Academy, email@example.com
V. Pereversev, Moscow State Linguistic University, firstname.lastname@example.org
V. Petrushin, Accenture Technology Labs,Chicago, Illinois, USA
I. Rozina, RCA Vice President, email@example.com
V. Shakhovsky, Volgograd State University, firstname.lastname@example.org