September 28-29, 2004
Deadline: June 1, 2004
The Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation and Ussuriisk State Pedagogical Institute announce the international conference "ISSUES OF HIGHER PEDAGOGICAL EDUCATION IN MODERN SOCIOCULTURAL CONDITIONS", dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the Institute. It will take place on September 28-29, 2004 in Ussuriisk.
The areas of the discussion are the following:
- trends in international education;
- the role of higher education in modern civilization;
- psychology of personality of a modern student;
- pedagogical activity and requirements for the profession of a teacher in modern conditions of education development;
- tendencies of pedagogical education development and the experience of reforms in Russian pedagogical institutes and universities;
- traditional and innovative concepts in pedagogical education;
- the role of higher pedagogical education in the process of reformation of the education system in society;
- standards of higher pedagogical education;
- pedagogy as a subject in the conception of education modernization;
- the place and functions of special subjects in the system of professional teacher training;
- tasks of the humanities in the training of the modern teacher;
- practical training of student-teachers for their future work with pupils;
- content and forms of the state certification of professional pedagogical subjects of future teachers;
- modern strategies of management in pedagogical institutes.
For participation in the conference send an application and a publication (electronic and a printed copy).
An article should consist of 5-6 pages (in written form). Text - in MS Word, language - English, font - 14, margins - 2,5 cm, spacing - 1,5, RTF. Surname and initials of the author, degree, place of work, city should be printed in the right top corner.
The title of the publication in capitals, footnotes at the bottom of the text.
Application forms and publications should be sent by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
or by post: Korshunova Nataliya Leonidovna
Department of Pedagogy
Ussuriisk State Pedagogical Institute
35, Nekrasov Street
Phone: (4234) 32-42-73, (4234) 32-19-63, Fax: (4234) 32-42-15
Applications and articles must be received by the deadline of June 1, 2004.
Time of registration: September, 28 - 9.00 - 12.00 a.m., September, 29 - 9.00 - 10.00 a.m.
Place of the conference: Ussuriisk State Pedagogical Institute, 35, Nekrasov Street, Ussuriisk
September, 28 - 342 room
September, 29 - 339 room
for participation in the conference " Issues of higher pedagogical education in modern sociocultural conditions"
- Place of occupation
- Post address
- The area of discussion you want to participate in
- Theme of your report
- Form of your report (division, plenary)
- Form of participation (report, discussion, correspondence participation)
- Necessary equipment for your report
- Necessity for a translator (specify language)
- Necessity for a hotel
Back to CALENDAR
Back to HOME PAGE