Deadline: January, 31 2007
Institute of Adult Education Russian Academy of Education
Russian Academy of Education, International Department
National Open Institute of Russia
Saint-Petersburg State University, Philosophy and Political Science Faculty, Department of Ethics
Saint-Petersburg Philosophical Society
The conference will address such issues as:
- Ethics and Politics.
- Multicultural values and Global Ethics.
- Ethical regulation of political conflicts.
- Problems of social justice in contemporary world.
- Ethical making decision: personal responsibility.
- Ethics in administration.
- The future bureaucracy: ethical codes of government and administration.
- Ethical regulation of State employees' behavior.
- Ethical aspects of communication.
- Ethical interactions of civic society institutions and privacy.
- Ethical education.
- Ethical education of State employees.
- Ethical motivation and means of increase of moral responsibility.
- Methodology of ethical education: theoretical and empirical ethics.
- Ecological ethics. Ethics and Animals.
To participate, please, send an e-mail to email@example.com no later than January, 31 2007.
Please mention: Name and Surname, Position and Institution, Scientific Degree, contact information (e-mail, address, tel.).
Selected conference papers will be published in journal "Person and Education".
Second Informational letter will be sent to all, who will be interested.
For further information, please contact Dr. Dvoretskaya Ekaterina, Coordinator of the conference by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to CALENDAR
Back to HOME PAGE