Joint Thematic Publication "CURRENT ISSUES OF COMMUNICATION THEORY"
Department of Political Science of St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University and Coordination Board of the Russian Communication Association is inviting scholars to submit their papers to "Current Issues of Communication Theory" reviewed both by American and Russian experts. Thematic areas of the "Current Issues of Communication Theory" include: methodological issues of the communication theory; sources and major stages of communication theory development; communicative methods of research; sociology and psychology of mass communication; political communication; corporate and business communication; communication technologies in informational society; developing curriculum and teaching communication.
Deadline for submission is March 15, 2004
Requirements for papers to be published:
- Structure of the article (recommended):
- Summary (in English and in Russian).
- Analysis of the current development of the problem or issue raised in the paper.
- Theoretical part and methodology.
- Implementation (practical part).
- Analysis, evaluation, and discussion of the results.
- Conclusion with perspectives.
- Volume - not more than 40000 characters).
- Information about the author(s):
- Degree, position, place of work.
- Contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone, fax).
- Materials should be submitted in electronic version at the department of political science or at the electronic mail of the department and Editorial Board of RCA. (See below.)
The paper will be published on the following condition:
- All the articles are reviewed by independent expertise of at least two members of the department and Editorial Board of RCA.
- The articles should be original and never published before.
- The author of the published article will have all the copyright for this article.
- Summary of each article will be placed at the website of the department and RCA. The whole text of the article can be placed at the website at the author's request.