Scholarly publication of Russian Communication Association
RCA Coordination Committee is inviting scholars to submit publications in annual bilingual (English and Russian) collection of research papers called "RCA Vestnik." All the papers submitted are reviewed, summaries of the articles are placed in an electronic version at the RCA website, LIBRARY page.
Priority thematic areas of the publications will be:
- theory of communication;
- research methods in communication;
- mass media communication;
- political communication;
- intercultural communication;
- organizational, professional, corporate, business communication;
- public relations;
- small group communication;
- interpersonal communication;
- family communication;
- public health communication;
- rhetoric, speech communication, public speaking, speech culture;
- persuasion and argumentation;
- conflict study;
- culture anthropology, language and communication in culture context;
- computer-mediated communication;
- non-vernal communication;
- semiotics; history of communication.
Paper selection for the annual publication will be carried out on the basis of group reviewing process from January 1 to October 1 each year. Review is done by the RCA Editorial Board headed by Dr. Nadezhda L. GREYDINA of Pyatigorsk State Linguistic University, Pyatigorsk, and Dr. Victoria I. TUZLUKOVA of Rostov State Pedagogical University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia. All the manuscripts will be reviewed by Russian and American experts.
All the experts interested in taking part in the work of the RCA Editorial Board can contact group leaders Viktoria Tuzlukova (e-mail: email@example.com) and Kate Ksobiech (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).