"VESTNIK OF THE RUSSIAN COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATION"
The RCA Coordination Committee announces a call for proposals for publications to the annual bilingual (Russian and English) publication "RCA Vestnik." All the materials are peer reviewed and the publication is summarized and placed on the RCA web site.
Priority directions for the publications are:
- Communication Theory,
- Communication research Methods,
- Mass Media Communication,
- Political Communication,
- Cross-Cultural Communication,
- Organizational, Professional,
- Corporate, Business Communication,
- Public Relations,
- Small Group Communication,
- Interpersonal Communication,
- Family Communication,
- Public Health Communication,
- Rhetoric, Speech Communication,
- Public Speaking,
- Persuasion and Argumentation,
- Cultural Anthropology,
- Language and Communication in the Context of Culture,
- Computer-Mediated Communication,
- Computer Linguistics,
- Instructional Communication,
- Non-Verbal Communication,
- History of Communication.
Selection of materials for the annual RCA Vestnik will be done on the basis of peer review during January 1 to October 1 each year. Peer review is done by the Editorial Board of RCA. The materials will be reviewed by Russians and/or American experts.
We would like to welcome all interested experts and reviewers to participate in the work of the RCA Editorial Board; Please contact peer review group leaders Nadezhda Leonidovna Greidina (email: email@example.com) and Kate Ksobiech (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)